Arugula Chickpea Salad
Published Tuesday, May 12, 2020 11:06AM EDT Last Updated Tuesday, May 12, 2020 1:12PM EDT
Colourful, filling and delicious! Add your favourite veggies and herbs to this base recipe but it is great as it is.
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups arugula or spinach chopped lightly
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced Onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 2-3 tbsp good quality olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
In large bowl, toss together all ingredients, adjust seasoning and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers for a delicious snack. Serve alongside grilled fish or chicken.