Mint Julep Spritzer Cleanser
CTV Ottawa Published Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:47PM EDT Last Updated Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:58PM EDT
Mixture can be spritzed on face and neck as a refresher or can be used as a light cleanser between make-up applications or prior to bedtime.
- 1 lime
- 1 cucumber seeded and juiced
- 1 cup green tea
- 3-4 stocks of fresh mint
- ¼ cup vegetable glycerine
- ¼ cup apricot kernel oil
- Juice lime into a bowl .
- Add cucumber seeds to mixture. Squeeze remaining juice into the bowl.
- Add tea
- Cut up mint into small pieces
- Add gylcerine and apricot oil
- Place in a squirt bottle and refrigerate.
Will last up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.