Morning Live is Ottawa’s #1 morning show. Wake up with us each weekday morning and fill your cup with the latest news, weather, traffic and sports info.
Broadcast live from the capital’s historic Byward Market, Morning Live is entertaining, eclectic, and an essential way to start your day.
· Foods to Fight the Flu.
· Winter Coat Season! A look at winter coat trends for this year.
· Allergy awareness with NASCAR/Indy Race Driver Alex Tagliani.
· Previewing the Embassy Chef Challenge.
· Halloween for Kids. Mom blogger Candace Derickx looks at Halloween costumes for kids.
· Working out with Greco Fitness.
· What is Radioactive Seeds?A look at how they are helping doctors at the Ottawa Hospital Breast Health Centre.
· Ask the Experts with Dr. Sean Murphy.
· The Largest Sneaker Shoe in Canada preview.
· Five Digital Tips to Build Your Dream Business.
· Fall Beauty Trends with Bahar Niramwalla.
· What kind of Traveller are you? The CAA looks at the different types of travelers.
· The Panel discusses Halloween and if adults should dress up.
· Roll Up Your Sleeve! Ottawa Public Health kicks off its flu shot campaign.
· Halloween sugar rushes. Sleep consultant Erin Junker looks at how Halloween can impact a child’s sleep.
· Take the Scare Out of Halloween! Molly Maid helps you clean-up after your Halloween party.
CTV Morning Live is still booking guests.
Please check back for more information on future shows.