Morning Live is Ottawa’s #1 morning show. Wake up with us each weekday morning and fill your cup with the latest news, weather, traffic and sports info.
Broadcast live from the capital’s historic Byward Market, Morning Live is entertaining, eclectic, and an essential way to start your day.
· Sarah Freemark is at Hayabusa Ninjutsu
· A glimpse of the Bruyere Memory Program
· Mary Walsh and Mary Deacon preview Bell Let’s Talk
· Kitchen Experiments with Mom in the Know Julie Findlay
· How to Get Hired in 2017!
· Cooking with Chef Jonathan Collins
· Paging Dr. Paul – what is eczema?
· Ottawa’s First Bachata Festival.
· Bell Let’s Talk Day!
· Ottawa Distress Centre has tips to deal with the stigma around mental illness.
· Wellness Wednesday: Wines!
· Ask the Experts with NutriChem
· Cooking with Food Specialist Charmaine Broughton
· It’s Travel Thursday: Swimwear for your winter vacation down south.
· Previewing the Comedy Night in Canada Festival
· Celebrating the Chinese New Year.
· Miracle on the Hudson survivor Dave Sanderson.
· What is a Ketogenic diet?
Meet the Team
Watch LIVE on Ottawa.CTVNews.ca