Morning Live is Ottawa’s #1 morning show. Wake up with us each weekday morning and fill your cup with the latest news, weather, traffic and sports info.
Broadcast live from the capital’s historic Byward Market, Morning Live is entertaining, eclectic, and an essential way to start your day.
· How will the federal budget impact your pocket book? We’ll break down the Federal Liberals budget.
· The Ottawa 2017 Insiders looks at what’s happening in Ottawa
· For the Love of Soul Food
· Canada’s first-ever woman grand maste
· The Morning Jam with Eric Ethridge
· The Ottawa 2017 Insiders looks at what’s happening in Ottawa for Canada’s 150th birthday
· Fresh hair looks for Spring.
· Five Wedding Food Trends
· Bye bye nap time! Erin Junker of The Happy Sleep Company looks at whether your child is ready to drop the nap.
· Money Monday – Money lesson 101. Kathy Buckworth has tips to prepare your kids for financial live after graduation.
· Spring accessories for men! Naj Peterson of Stomping Ground looks at what’s new for Spring.
· Good Luck Mary-Anne. Ottawa’s New Country 94’s Mary Anne Ivison is preparing to climb Mount Kilmanjaro
· The Morning Jam with Meghan Patrick
· It’s JUNO Awards Week. We chat with Allan Reid of the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
· The beach towel workout with Elisha Rubenstein
· What is Adult Acne?
· Cooking with former REDBLACKS running back Chevon Walker
· Morning Jam with Neon Dreams
· How often should I clean that? Molly Maid looks at how often you should clean items in your home
· Wellness Wednesday with Greco Fitness
· Saving a language with Jay Odjick