- Grocery bills could warn of a future recession
- Some Ottawa parents keep kids home from school due to Pride activities, OCDSB says
- Orleans residents concerned about road plan around future LRT station
- Runner, 96, on pace to set world record at Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Manotick students plant 200 trees for the future
- Social media and youth: Tips for parents and teens to support healthy habits
Tyler Fleming is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Tyler is excited to step in-front of the camera as a Multi-Skilled journalist, and share stories about the community where he was born and raised.
Tyler joined CTV in 2001, working behind the scenes in a variety of technical roles. In 2003, he moved to the Creative Services department as a video editor, assembling client commercials and creating promotional content for news.
A graduate of Algonquin College's television broadcast program, Tyler later made the switch to news, as a videographer and editor, covering local and national stories across Ottawa and the Valley. He is part of a team that has received multiple Radio and Television Digital News Association awards, most notably, a Hugh Haugland award for Creative use of video.
In his spare time, outdoors is where you will find him. Cycling, skiing, hiking and discovering Canada's wilderness, and camping with his family.
Tyler speaks English and French.