- 'I feel accomplished': Thousands cross the finish line during Ottawa Race Weekend
- Runners hit the streets for Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Carlington community hoping to raise funds for new school playgrounds
- Final weekend of the Canadian Tulip Festival draws thousands of visitors
- Ottawa residents look back on the anniversary of the derecho
- Redblacks welcome fans to the stands ahead of CFL season
Jackie Perez is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Born in Manila, Philippines and raised in Mississauga, Ont., Jackie Perez attended the University of Guelph-Humber graduating with a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree in Media Communications and a diploma in Journalism.
Jackie is excited to be back in her home province after spending time out west, first as a Video Journalist for CTV News in Prince Albert, Sask., including coverage of the Humboldt Broncos bus crash. In 2018 she made the move to Regina as the live on location reporter for CTV Morning Live.
Most recently, Jackie was a Video Journalist and Weekend Host in Calgary covering the Black Lives Matter rallies, the COVID-19 pandemic in Alberta, and the 2020 Calgary hail storm ranked worst in Canadian history.
She also spent three seasons as the in-game host for the Toronto Argonauts Football Club.
Jackie speaks English and understands Tagalog.