- Hundreds celebrate Sigwan Spring Festival at Madahoki farm
- Ontario proposes bathroom upgrades to construction sites
- Ottawa breweries say alcohol tax hike will hurt them
- Here's how Ottawa families are spending March Break
- Residents protest tree cutting near Tewin development in Ottawa's southeast end
- Eastern Ontario roofing company warns of door-to-door scam using its name
Jackie Perez is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Born in Manila, Philippines and raised in Mississauga, Ont., Jackie Perez attended the University of Guelph-Humber graduating with a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree in Media Communications and a diploma in Journalism.
Jackie is excited to be back in her home province after spending time out west, first as a Video Journalist for CTV News in Prince Albert, Sask., including coverage of the Humboldt Broncos bus crash. In 2018 she made the move to Regina as the live on location reporter for CTV Morning Live.
Most recently, Jackie was a Video Journalist and Weekend Host in Calgary covering the Black Lives Matter rallies, the COVID-19 pandemic in Alberta, and the 2020 Calgary hail storm ranked worst in Canadian history.
She also spent three seasons as the in-game host for the Toronto Argonauts Football Club.
Jackie speaks English and understands Tagalog.