- Volunteers renovate Camp Smitty ahead of summer camp season
- Busted beaver dam causes flash flood, property damage near Calabogie, Ont.
- New Arnprior, Ont. business looking to attract younger people, trendy business to town
- School bus driver strike in western Quebec heading towards a fourth week
- Petawawa, Ont. to fly Pride flag, support other causes after overturning resolution
- World's first micro-modular reactor to be built in Chalk River, Ont.
Dylan Dyson is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa based in Pembroke, contributing to television, radio and digital platforms.
He was born in London, Ont. and graduated from Fanshawe College’s Broadcast Journalism and Television News programs. He joined the CTV News Ottawa team as an MSJ in February 2020. Previously, he was a news writer for Newstalk 580 CFRA and the Bell Media Weekender. Before moving to Ottawa, he was the morning show host, anchor and reporter for 107.9 Coast FM in Prescott.
He loves sports and has a passion for soccer. While living in London, he was a Match Day Coordinator for League 1 Ontario during FC London home games. Currently he also enjoys co-hosting Corner Kicks on TSN 1200, and he never passes up the chance to get out on the pitch and play.
He has (so far) visited six countries in Europe and one in Africa. In his free time at home he enjoys going to the movies, spending time with friends and getting away on a long weekend.