- Here's how you can donate your slightly used or new shoes to kids in need this weekend
- OC Transpo launches hiring blitz to fill 500 jobs
- Meals on Wheels Ottawa is in desperate need of volunteers
- 'This is a bit of a racetrack': Speed limit dropping to 60 km/h on stretch of March Road in Kanata
- Allergy sufferers brace for intense season
- High cost of living might limit road trips for many Canadians this summer
Dave Charbonneau is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Born and raised in Ottawa, he is proud to bring you your local news in unique and creative ways as a Multi-Skilled Journalist. He started with CTV in 2005 as a video editor and went on to become a cameraman/editor in 2015.
Dave, a.k.a “Charbs,” graduated from the Algonquin College Television Broadcasting Program in 2003. Following graduation, he worked for production companies shooting and editing commercials and corporate videos.
As an avid gym enthusiast, he spends most of his free time trying to achieve a personal record. He also has a passion for punk music and likes playing the guitar. When he is not at the gym he enjoys playing basketball, video games, watching TV and movies, exploring new technology and spending quality time with his family.