Selfies with Santa and Christmas Craft Shows
OTTAWA -- -Huge crowds are expected at the popular 613Christmas Flea Market on Saturday.
Two hundred vendors will be set up at the Carleton University Fieldhouse from 10 a.m. to 6.p.m. Admission is free.
The market is a great place for Christmas gifts, with everything from homemade soaps to vintage radios on sale.
Santa Claus will also be at 613Christmas and is willing to take selfies with children through the day.
Other Christmas Craft Shows in Ottawa this weekend include:
- Metcalfe Farmers' Christmas Market, 1448 Meadow Drive, Greely
- Watson's Mills Christmas Market 5525 Dickinson, ,Manotick
- Ottawa Christmas Market, Casino Lac Leamy Plaza, TD Place
- The Museum's Christmas Market, Canadian Museum of History, Gatineau
- Ten Thousand Villages Fair Trade Festival (ends today) 1830 Kilborn