Mouse droppings found on pizza at Chelsea, Que. school

A mouse trap. (Skitterphoto/Pexels) A mouse trap. (Skitterphoto/Pexels) Top Stories


OPINION | Selling a home? How to know if you qualify for a capital gains exemption

When selling a home, Canadians may be exempted from paying capital gains tax on a residential property -- if it's their principal residence. On, personal finance contributor Christopher Liew explains what's determined as a principal residence, and what properties are eligible for the exemption.