Cloudy and humid start to the work week in Ottawa
(Josh Pringle/CTV News Ottawa)
OTTAWA -- It will be a cloudy and humid start to the work week in Ottawa, with a chance of rain.
Environment Canada’s forecast says it will be a mainly cloudy day today, with a chance of rain today and tonight.
Heading into the weekend, Environment Canada warned Ottawa could receive up to 100 millimetres of rain as the remnants of a tropical storm moved through the area, but only 6 millimetres of rain was recorded at the Ottawa Airport this weekend.
Here is a look at the Environment Canada forecast:
Today: Mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers changing to a 70 per cent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 26C, with the humidex it will feel like 31.
Tonight: Mainly cloudy with a chance of showers. Low 17C.
Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud with a chance of showers. High 27C, with the humidex it will feel like 31.
Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 26C.
Thursday: Cloudy with a chance of showers. High 25C.
Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 29C