Chewy Milk Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
Published Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:03PM EDT
Yield approx. 24 sandwiched cookies
- 400g melted milk chocolate
- 12g butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 150g sugar
- 62g all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Melt Chocolate and butter and keep warm.
- Whip the eggs and sugar until pale and thick.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix well.
- Sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt and fold into above.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 5- 10 minutes.
- 170g 35% cream
- 350g milk chocolate-melted.
- Boil cream , pour over chocolate and mix well.
- Allow to set at room temperature.
- Pipe onto one half of the cookie and sandwich.