COVID-19 cases confirmed at 15 Ottawa elementary and secondary schools
OTTAWA -- Four new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Ottawa's elementary and secondary schools, including at three new schools.
Ontario's Ministry of Health reports 15 schools in Ottawa have at least one confirmed case of COVID-19 involving a student or staff member.
On Thursday, Ontario reported COVID-19 cases at three new elementary and secondary schools in Ottawa:
- Holy Cross Elementary School: One student case
- Ecole elementaire catholique Saint-Remi: One student case
- Ecole secondaire publique Louis-Riel: One case (doesn't say whether it's a staff member or student)
One new case was also reported at St. Leonard Elementary school on Thursday.
Here is the list of other Ottawa schools with confirmed cases of COVID-19:
- École intermédiaire catholique Franco-Ouest: 3 student cases
- École élémentaire catholique d'enseignement personnalisé La Source: One student case
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-François-d’Assise: Two student cases
- École secondaire publique De La Salle: 2 cases total
- École élémentaire catholique Laurier-Carrière: 1 student case
- École élémentaire catholique Marius-Barbeau: 1 staff case
- École élémentaire catholique Montfort: 1 staff case
- École élémentaire catholique Roger-Saint-Denis: 1 staff case
- École élémentaire catholique Sainte-Anne: 1 case total
- École élémentaire publique Gabrielle-Roy: 2 cases total
- Monsignor Paul Baxter Elementary School: 1 case total
- St Leonard Elementary School: Two student cases