Prizes from Cabela's
Celebrate the holidays with a Cabela's prize package from CTV Morning Live.
Email email@example.com for your chance to win a $100 Cabela's gift certificate, a Vortex hat and Vortex Crossfire 8x42 Binoculars.
Also, enter below for your chance to win a Cabela's grand prize valued at $1,989.
The Grand Prize includes:
- $1,000 Cabela’s gift certificate
- Vortex Binoculars pack ($149)
- Vortex Fog Free Lens Field kit ($29)
- Vortex Lens Cleaning Pen ($15)
- Vortex SPUDZ Microfibre Cleaning Cloth ($8)
- Vortex hat ($39)
- Vortex Viper HD 10x42 Binoculars ($749)
Cabela's is the World's Foremost Outfitter of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear. For more information, visit www.cabelas.ca.
Contest for gift certificates runs from Monday, December 4th at 6 a.m. to Friday, December 15th at 10 a.m. One prize for each weekday. Contest for grand prize runs from Monday, December 4th at 7 a.m. until December 16 at 7:00 a.m.
Cabela’s Christmas Countdown
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TO ENTER the Cabela’s Christmas Countdown contest (the “Contest”), simply visit the web site located atctvottawamorning.ca click on the Contest page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten-digit day and evening telephone numbers and e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible.
2. The Contest starts at 7:00 a.m. ET on December 4, 2017 and closes on December 16, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
3. The Contest sponsors are Bell Media Inc. and Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc. (“Cabela’s”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario, Canada and be of the age of majority in the province in which he/she resides. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the winner selection date for this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner may be disqualified.
5. Tertiary Prizes – There are five (5) tertiary prizes (each, a “Tertiary Prize”) available to be won, each consisting of a $100 Cabela’s gift certificate.
6. Secondary Prizes - There are five (5) secondary prizes (each, a “Secondary Prize”) available to be won, each consisting of a $100 Cabela’s gift certificate, a Cabela’s hat ($39) and Vortex Crossfire 8x42 Binoculars. The approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $378 CAD.
7. Grand Prize - There is one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won, consisting of a Cabela’s hat ($39), $1,000 Cabela’s gift certificate, Vortex Binoculars pack ($149), Vortex Fog Free Lens Field kit ($29), Vortex Lens Cleaning Pen ($15), Vortex SPUDZ Microfibre Cleaning Cloth ($8) and Vortex Viper HD 10x42 Binoculars ($749). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,989 CAD.
8. Tertiary Prizes, Secondary Prizes and Grand Prize shall be referred to as “Prizes”, each, a “Prize”. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Gift Certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of Cabela’s. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
9. Tertiary Prizes Draw – On December 5, 6, 7, 8 and 11, 2017, at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for a Tertiary Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Ottawa, Ontario (each, a “Tertiary Draw”) from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the applicable Tertiary Draw. The first entry drawn in the course of each Tertiary Draw will each be eligible to win a Tertiary Prize. The odds of winning a Tertiary Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received up to the point of each Tertiary Draw. The number of Tertiary Prizes decreases as they are awarded during the Contest Period.
10. Secondary Prizes Draw – On December 12, 13, 14, 15 and 18, 2017, at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for a Secondary Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Ottawa, Ontario (each, a “Secondary Draw”) from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the applicable Secondary Draw. The first entry drawn in the course of each Secondary Draw will each be eligible to win a Secondary Prize. The odds of winning a Secondary Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received up to the point of each Secondary Draw. The number of Secondary Prizes decreases as they are awarded during the Contest Period.
11. Grand Prize Draw: On December 18, at approximately 10:15 a.m. ET, a random draw for the Grand Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Ottawa, Ontario (the “Grand Prize Draw”) from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the Grand Prize Draw. The first entry drawn during the course of the Grand Prize Draw will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received up to the point of the Grand Prize Draw.
12. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the applicable draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the applicable draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc.
13. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than December 22, 2017.
14. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
15. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
17. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Bell Media Inc. at 87 George Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 9H7 In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
18. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the Cashing In With Cabela’s Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 7:00 a.m. ET on December 4, 2017 and closes on December 16, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ottawa, Ontario who are of the age of majority in the province in which they reside. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of each of the five Tertiary Prizes is $100 CAD. Approximate retail value of each of the five Secondary Prizes is $339. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,950 CAD. Odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. The number of Secondary and Tertiary Prizes decreases as they are awarded in accordance with these Rules. Complete contest rules and entry available at ctvottawamorning.ca.
All CTV Ottawa contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Ontario (unless otherwise noted.)