Boil water advisory lifted for 35,000 Aylmer, Que. residents

Water flows from the tap to sink. (Pexels) Water flows from the tap to sink. (Pexels) Top Stories


OPINION | Selling a home? How to know if you qualify for a capital gains exemption

When selling a home, Canadians may be exempted from paying capital gains tax on a residential property -- if it's their principal residence. On, personal finance contributor Christopher Liew explains what's determined as a principal residence, and what properties are eligible for the exemption.