- Middle school students have Courageous Conversations about racism with top Ottawa athletes
- Canada's banks protected by regulations unlikely to collapse, experts say
- St. Brigid's Well pub celebrates first St. Patrick's Day in four years
- Vinyl record sales surpass CDs for first time in 35 years
- Ongoing LRT construction frustrates Hwy. 174 commuters
- Ottawa driver barely escapes injury after flying ice smashes windshield
Tyler Fleming is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Tyler is excited to step in-front of the camera as a Multi-Skilled journalist, and share stories about the community where he was born and raised.
Tyler joined CTV in 2001, working behind the scenes in a variety of technical roles. In 2003, he moved to the Creative Services department as a video editor, assembling client commercials and creating promotional content for news.
A graduate of Algonquin College's television broadcast program, Tyler later made the switch to news, as a videographer and editor, covering local and national stories across Ottawa and the Valley. He is part of a team that has received multiple Radio and Television Digital News Association awards, most notably, a Hugh Haugland award for Creative use of video.
In his spare time, outdoors is where you will find him. Cycling, skiing, hiking and discovering Canada's wilderness, and camping with his family.
Tyler speaks English and French.