- Where's the 'O'? Some city of Ottawa signs missing city's trademark logo
- 'You Oughta Know' that Jagged Little Pill: The Musical is playing in Ottawa
- BMO donates $2 million to The Royal to help fund depression treatments
- You can go zip lining at Camp Fortune this summer
- A citizenship ceremony at a sugar shack: can it get any more Canadian?
- Surgically implanted device allows boy, 10, to hear thanks to CHEO
Peter Szperling is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
He joins our team of multi-skilled journalists after spending years behind the scenes as a news camera videographer and editor at CTV News Ottawa. Peter has a passion for local news and telling your stories.
Peter joined CTV News Ottawa in 2003 as a technician on our satellite and live trucks, where he covered everything from weather to national stories to large news specials. He then put his creative eye to the test, and was the camera person on “Regional Contact” for many years.
He has been nominated and won several awards for his videography from the Canadian Society of Cinematographers. He’s brought Olympic coverage to your home from both the Vancouver 2010 and London 2012 Olympics.
In his spare time, he enjoys photography and being outdoors by spending time at his cottage in the Ottawa Valley.
Peter is excited to share your story, contact him with your story ideas.
He speaks English and Polish.