- Meet Zedd! CHEO's new therapeutic clown
- Ottawa shoppers find deals, nostalgia at Zellers grand opening
- Some Orleans residents return home after Monday's explosion
- Ottawa police launch investigation into Highbridge Construction
- Employees, vendor speak out about abrupt Highbridge Construction closure
- South Ottawa medical clinic inundated with new patient requests
Katie Griffin is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Katie was born and raised in Pickering, ON and has always had a keen interest in current affairs and breaking news.
She received an honours degree in journalism from Carleton University, where she also minored in law. It was also during this time she developed an interest in the Deaf Culture and has become fluent in American Sign Language.
Katie joined the CTV News team in April 2011. Prior to joining CTV Ottawa, Katie contributed to the Ottawa Citizen and completed internships at Global Toronto and CBC’s foreign bureau in London, England.
One of Katie’s greatest passions is travelling. Her favourite stops include Dublin, London, Los Angeles and New York City.
When she isn’t reporting, Katie can often be found on the ski slopes, figure skating, relaxing at the cottage or biking along the Rideau Canal.
Katie is proud to call Ottawa home and enjoys meeting new people and covering the stories and issues that matter to our community.