- Here's what you need to know about the World Men's Curling Championship in Ottawa
- Truck held together with bungee cord pulled off the road in eastern Ontario
- One of three aggressive turkeys leaves Mud Lake
- City disappointed there is no new money for OC Transpo in federal, Ontario budgets
- Ottawa man accused of selling stolen laptops online
- Federal budget includes cash for NAC, national museums
Josh Pringle is a Digital Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Josh joined the CTV News Ottawa digital team in February 2020. He specializes in stories on city issues, political news, weather, lifestyles, social media and sports.
Originally from London, Ont., Josh graduated with a diploma in Broadcast Journalism from Fanshawe College.
He spent the previous seven-and-a-half years with CTV Morning Live as a producer and a news writer. Josh helped co-ordinate coverage of the historic flooding along the Ottawa River, the fatal OC Transpo bus crashes in 2013 and 2019, municipal, provincial and federal elections, along with booking lifestyle and human interest segments for the show. Before moving to television, he worked at News Talk 580 CFRA as a news anchor and a reporter.
He also previously worked at AM980 in London, Rogers Television in London and CKCY/The Rock.
When he’s not at work, Josh enjoys spending time with family and friends in London and Ottawa, hiking in Gatineau Park, checking out one of the great museums in the national capital region, catching a live sporting event and watching Duke basketball.