- Iranian family living in Ottawa faces homelessness after falling out of status
- 'Very scary': Neighbour in Bourget, Ont. describes hearing shooting that killed OPP officer
- Ottawa murder suspect's arrest caught on camera
- Price for dairy products rising for third time in a year
- 'Shocking and disturbing:' Ottawa lawyer accused of sexual misconduct
- Calls to rename the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway on National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
Jeremie Charron is a Multi-Skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa contributing content to television, radio and digital platforms.
Originally from Ottawa, Ontario, Jeremie’s media background is a mix of news and sports. He started his career in radio working as an Update Anchor and Reporter for TSN 1200 and then as an Anchor/Writer for Newstalk 580 CFRA. Jeremie then made the move to television working as a Producer for CTV Morning Live in Ottawa. Jeremie joined the CTV News Winnipeg team in February 2019 as a Videojournalist.
Jeremie is a graduate of the College of Sports Media in Toronto, Ont.
Outside of work, Jeremie spends his time playing and watching sports, getting outdoors and staying active. He speaks English and French.