The Mark Motors Porsche Perfect Summer
The Mark Motors Porsche Perfect Summer
CTV Ottawa asks, what would you do… if we handed you the keys to a 2014 Porsche Boxster?
Would you drive like you’ve never driven before?
Would you hit the road and never turn back?
Or would you just be happy to be a part of the club? The Porsche owner’s club.
- A metallic blue brand new 2014 Porsche Boxster (Approximate retail value: $90,000.00 Cdn.)
There is one (1) Prize for all 3 stations participating (CTV News at 6, 580 CFRA & TSN 1200) consisting of one (1) A metallic blue brand new 2014 Porsche Boxster -. ONLY 1 CAR WILL BE AWARDED FOR ALL 3 STATIONS PARTICIPATING.
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Mark Motors Porsche Perfect Summer
March 24, 2014 - May 16, 2014
1. TO ENTER the The Mark Motors Porsche Perfect Summer contest (the “Contest”) simply visit the web site located at ctvottawa.ca, click on the Contest page, complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the site. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries must include your first and last name, address, email address, age, ten digit day time and evening telephone number or a maximum 250 word essay, in English describing Your favourite drive in Ottawa.. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. Contest starts at 12:00 noon Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, March 24, 2014 and closes on Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) grand prize (the "Prize") to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are Bell Media Inc. and Mark Motors of Ottawa (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario, residing in 613 area code and be nineteen (19) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize - There is one (1) Prize for all 3 stations participating (CTV News at 6, 580 CFRA & TSN 1200) consisting of one (1) A metallic blue brand new 2014 Porsche Boxster -. ONLY 1 CAR WILL BE AWARDED FOR ALL 3 STATIONS PARTICIPATING. Approximate retail value of the Prize is Ninety Thousand Dollars ($90,000.00) Cdn.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after Monday, May 19, 2014 at approximately 6:00 PM., a random draw for the Prize will take place at CTV studios, Ottawa, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. 5 names will be announced live on air and those 5 will have the chance to win the Prize (5 names will be chosen by station – 5 from CFRA, 5 from CTV News at 6 and 5 from TSN 1200 - for a total of 15 people going head to head for the chance to win the 2014 Porsche Boxster). The odds of qualifying for the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc.. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest. Also, make sure your entry is original and does not include any third party’s proprietary content, including trade-marks or copyrighted content. Contest Sponsors, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant who uses third party proprietary content. Contest Sponsors further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to edit any entry submission to blur out any trade-marks or to remove any copyrighted content, including but not limited to, music or video clips, as applicable. Submissions must not include any illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene content. Entries remain the property of the entrant. By entering this Contest each entrant (i) represents that his/her entry submission is her or her original work and does not infringe on any third party’s copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property rights, (ii) that he/she has all necessary rights from any third party that appear, or is mentioned, in the submission, including those from the parent or legal guardian if third party is under the age of majority; (iii) grants the Contest Sponsors, an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the submission in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed; (iv) waives all moral rights in the submission in favour of the Contest Sponsors, (v) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any claim or liability arising from or related to the submission, participation in this Contest, and/or acceptance and or use of any Prize awarded, and (vi) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the entrant’s entry, name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsors or their advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any submission submitted.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Bell Media Inc. at 87 George St, Ottawa, On, K1N 9H7.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.